It’s Called Super for a Reason!
The long awaited Blessed Herbs Superfood is back and better than ever! After meticulous formulation and testing by our own Dr. Sullivan, we are ecstatic to announce the new and improved The Organic Superfood!
As you can see, we’ve redesigned the product from the inside out (look at the old vs. new box to the right). The new packaging is beautiful, but it doesn’t stop there. This is because the new Superfood has 10 more superfoods (for a total of 32!), an improved taste, and easy to use packets.
These superfoods include:
- Veggies (13): Spirulina, Chlorella, Kale, Spinach, Parsley, Alfalfa, Nettles, Beets, Broccoli, Broccoli Sprouts, Tomato, Carrot, Kelp
- Fruits (8): Pomegranate, Acai, Strawberry, Tart Cherry, Blackberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Acerola Berry
- Grains & Sprouts (5): Barley Grass Juice, Oat Grass Juice, Wheat Grass Juice, Fermented Amaranth Sprouts, Fermented Quinoa Sprouts
- Mushrooms (6): Cordyceps, Reishi, Blazei, Lions Mane, Maitake, Skiitake
Best of all, it comes in easy-to-use single stick packs! The packet is so convenient, that our overly eager coworker grabbed one, and ran home to whip up a shake for lunch. Sure we could have just mixed the nutrient packed powder with organic apple juice (which is also highly recommended!), but we wanted to jazz it up a bit. His recipe is below:
The Terrific Green
The following is an absolutely amazing smoothie. Steel cuts oats are optional, but they are added in for texture. Creating a smoothie as opposed to mixing the drink solely with apple juice is a matter of personal preference, but it also allows the Superfood powder to dissolve more evenly, thus not leaving any residual powder on the sides or bottom of your cup.
- 1 ½ Cups Ice
- ½ Cup Steel Cut Oats (Optional)
- ¾ Cup Organic Apple Juice
- 1 Mango
- 1 Packet The Organic Superfood
Place 1 cup of ice in blender
Place ½ cup of oats in blender
Place ¾ cup of organic apple juice in blender
1 cut ripe mango
And finally we top it off with a packet of Superfoods
Add a little more ice, and blend
Now you enjoy!
Ready to try The Organic Superfood for yourself? Visit The Organic Superfood product page to learn more about how it can benefit you!