Healthy Living Resources
Are you often left feeling confused when it comes to purchasing and completing a body cleanse or detox? Look no further! Blessed Herbs has plenty of knowledge to share – over 25 years worth! Get your colon cleanse (and more) answers in the links below, which include our FAQ section and our Blessed Blog. We even have a section to look up practitioners near you! Start your path to better health now.
Most Recent Blog Articles
- Cleansing Tales From Our Brand Manager Let me introduce myself: my name is Forrest, I’m the Brand Manager here at Blessed Herbs. I’ve recently noticed that my life revolves around clean...
- [Infographic] Superfoods for Powerful Daily Nutrition Superfoods are packed with superior nutrients to help meet the demands of living in today's fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Beware of Hidden Toxins A healthy diet is the first and best thing you can do to maintain youthful good health well into your twilight years.
Ask the Herbalist Questions
- Q: What can I take for anxiety and depression? View Answer >
- Q: Why does lemon juice and honey help with nausea? View Answer >
- Q: Can you recommended any products to help me stay "regular" and avoid constipation during pregnancy? View Answer >
- Q: I was given an herbal mix for weight loss and I am wondering if it's safe since I am breastfeeding? View Answer >
- Q: Is there a link between Dong Quai and birth defects? View Answer >
Find a Practitioner
This directory provides a list of practitioners that use our products in working with their patients. We highly recommend our practitioners if you would prefer to cleanse under the direct care of a practitioner. And remember, many will work with you via phone consultation as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Herbal cleansing is the cornerstone of rejuvenating natural digestive health and total body wellness. It is normal to have questions about all-natural colon cleansing and whole-body detoxification. We hope these FAQs help you find your way, naturally! If you have a question that is not answered, feel free to contact us!