Blessed Herbs Practitioners - Arizona
- To educate, inform, inspire and empower about whole foods and plant-based nutrition lifestyles to prevent, reverse, and heal degenerative disease.
- To educate regarding the adverse consequences of consuming processed foods, animal derived products, refined sugar and fad dietary practices.
- To participate in local and global efforts that build consciousness concerning green practices, sustainability and ways to reduce carbon footprint and climate change. Our goal and purpose is to create true health awareness and nutrition education though cutting-edge, evidence-based nutritional considerations and to debunk nutritional myths, and present a clear view on optimal holistic health.
- We revolt against temporary and unhealthy slimming diets that deceive and perpetuate diet myths and nutritional mis-information. We revolt against the pharmaceutical & surgical solution of big medical industries, the use of addictive substances within the faux-food industry, and the current state of our disease-care system.
- Website - http://www.envirohealthtech.com
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office - 928-758-7689
- Mobile Office - 360-220-2518
- Skype - live:envirohealthtech
- Mail - ENVIRO-HEALTH-TECH, Dan Miller & Elisabeth Rae, 4825 Hwy 95 Suite #2 - 230, Fort Mohave AZ 86426
Dr. Melissa Dawahare, Tempe, Arizona What is your education or professional work experience? Dr. Melissa Dawahare, NMD, RN, is a naturopathic medical doctor, a registered nurse, and shamanic practitioner who has over 12 years of clinical experience in mainstream and alternative healthcare. As a leading expert in health and wellness, she has helped hundreds of people end chronic pain, end depression, have more energy, lose weight, and solve all kinds of other health problems. She is a graduate of the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and the University of Iowa. She is the author of "House Call: How Ordinary People Have Extraordinary Health". What is your expertise or focus? Dr. Dawahare is a board licensed naturopathic physician. She is a general family care doctor with a focus on treating fatigue, depression, stress, pain, anxiety, obesity/overweight, food allergies, food sensitivities, and many other conditions. How do you work with clients? Dr. Dawahare only offers email and phone consults at this time. What is the cost and time for initial consultation and follow-up work? Visit www.drmelissa.com/askthedoc.html for email/phone costs. What is the preferred method of contact? Via the web at www.drmelissa.com or via email at email@example.com. What is your experience with the Blessed Herbs cleansing products? Being in private naturopathic medical practice, I am always looking for products that help my patients resolve their health concerns and are an excellent value for the price. The Blessed Herbs Internal Cleansing Kit and Colon Cleansing Kit are two such products that fit this tall order and that I count on to get results for my patients. I have used these kits to help people lose weight or to start losing weight again after hitting a plateau in their weight loss program. After completing these kits, other patients of mine were able to stop taking their prescription medications like Nexium. One patient used the kits to treat gall stones and avoided surgery. I have used these kits with many of my patients for a general detox and cleanse. Others have had a variety of skin conditions improve after completing the kits. All of my patients have had positive results with the Internal Cleansing Kit and Colon Cleansing Kit. The Blessed Herbs products are outstanding in quality and repeatedly help my patients resole their health concerns. Thank you Blessed Herbs!
If you are a practitioner and would like to be added to this list, please click here to apply.